OH MY EDWARD! THE TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cullens

WHERE IT ALL STARTED

WHERE IT ALL STARTED
EDWARD IS THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT! THAT'S WHAT'S WITH THE FREAKIN' APPLE!

DECODE VIDEO! OME! FREAKIN' AWESOME!

THE PLAYLIST

Fall for you-"Or I won't live to see another day" "You're impossible to find"

I will follow you into the dark-I could just like picture this song on like the New Moon trailer like Bellas running toward the clock tower in slow-mow.

When it all falls apart-It reminds me of when Edward leaves in New Moon

Goodbye-It reminds me of how Bella was like falling apart in New Moon. Also (argh) it reminds me of Jacob and Bella kind of in New Moon

A Thousand Miles-When Bella's in Volterra "cuz everythings so wrong and I don't belong living in your precious memories" like how Bella thinks she doesn't deserve Edward actually didn't luv her anymore.

Hallelujah-Got nothing but time on our hands, we will make it last forver, yeah, I look at that in a really literal way.

Seventeen Forever-"You won't be 17 forever" "You're wise beyond your years"


Sunday, November 23, 2008

Best Movie EVUR!/ Twilight sets a WORLD RECORD!

AHHHHHH! I saw Twilight this weekend on opening night at 7:45. It was completely sold out. My best friend and I sat in line for 2 hours. The line stretched all the way across the theatre and curled around. When we walked in everyone started screaming! It was the best movie ever!!!!!!! And let me just say that the actors playing Bella's friends, Muichael Welch, Justin Chon, etc., did WONDERFUL!!!! Also all the Cullens were fabulous as expected, especially Ashley Greene! Plus, *sigh* the movie made me like Rosalie.

Now about that world record! Read part of this article off msnbc...
'Twilight' takes $70.6M bite out of box office

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The vampire romance "Twilight" drained the box office in its opening weekend, taking in $70.6 million.

Catherine Hardwicke's film also enjoyed the biggest opening ever for a female director, blowing away the previous standard of $41.1 million set by Mimi Leder's "Deep Impact" in 1998.

AMAZING!!!!! And even better news...

And the fangirls will get another taste soon enough: Summit Entertainment, which released "Twilight," announced during the weekend that it's going ahead with production of "New Moon," based on the second book in Meyer's internationally best-selling series. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will return as its star-crossed lovers, but whether Hardwicke will be at the helm again is still being determined.

OHMIGOD! I am so excited to see New Moon. I really hope they don't screw it up. Mostly because in Twilight, the action (even the the fight scene was the most sick awesome thing I'd ever seen) out did the romance, and I was slightly dissapointed by that, and I would really like to see Bella and Edward's relationship progress in the next 2 (crossing fingers for 3) movies.

You can see the whole article at this link
http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=340915&GT1=28101


No comments:

Twilight Source: Twilight Movie Countdown

Twilight/New Moon Playlist


Twilight Source: Latest Twilight News

Twiplayer