OH MY EDWARD! THE TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cullens

WHERE IT ALL STARTED

WHERE IT ALL STARTED
EDWARD IS THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT! THAT'S WHAT'S WITH THE FREAKIN' APPLE!

DECODE VIDEO! OME! FREAKIN' AWESOME!

THE PLAYLIST

Fall for you-"Or I won't live to see another day" "You're impossible to find"

I will follow you into the dark-I could just like picture this song on like the New Moon trailer like Bellas running toward the clock tower in slow-mow.

When it all falls apart-It reminds me of when Edward leaves in New Moon

Goodbye-It reminds me of how Bella was like falling apart in New Moon. Also (argh) it reminds me of Jacob and Bella kind of in New Moon

A Thousand Miles-When Bella's in Volterra "cuz everythings so wrong and I don't belong living in your precious memories" like how Bella thinks she doesn't deserve Edward actually didn't luv her anymore.

Hallelujah-Got nothing but time on our hands, we will make it last forver, yeah, I look at that in a really literal way.

Seventeen Forever-"You won't be 17 forever" "You're wise beyond your years"


Wednesday, November 5, 2008

NEW TV SPOT!

OME OME OME!!!!!!! New Twilight Tv spot! HOLY CRAP! If you haven't seen it go on www.youtube.com/glittersparkleweee right now! That's my youtube page and it's the featured video on it right now! It has tons of new clips and it's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So watch it...plz. I'll have it on here in a few hours.

No comments:

Twilight Source: Twilight Movie Countdown

Twilight/New Moon Playlist


Twilight Source: Latest Twilight News

Twiplayer