OH MY EDWARD! THE TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cullens

WHERE IT ALL STARTED

WHERE IT ALL STARTED
EDWARD IS THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT! THAT'S WHAT'S WITH THE FREAKIN' APPLE!

DECODE VIDEO! OME! FREAKIN' AWESOME!

THE PLAYLIST

Fall for you-"Or I won't live to see another day" "You're impossible to find"

I will follow you into the dark-I could just like picture this song on like the New Moon trailer like Bellas running toward the clock tower in slow-mow.

When it all falls apart-It reminds me of when Edward leaves in New Moon

Goodbye-It reminds me of how Bella was like falling apart in New Moon. Also (argh) it reminds me of Jacob and Bella kind of in New Moon

A Thousand Miles-When Bella's in Volterra "cuz everythings so wrong and I don't belong living in your precious memories" like how Bella thinks she doesn't deserve Edward actually didn't luv her anymore.

Hallelujah-Got nothing but time on our hands, we will make it last forver, yeah, I look at that in a really literal way.

Seventeen Forever-"You won't be 17 forever" "You're wise beyond your years"


Saturday, November 8, 2008

Okay Okay Okay.....So Ashley (Ashley Greene poser) and I were discusssing what Emmett could possibly see in Rosalie (besides her looks) she has NO redeeming qualities at all. Ashley thought it was because Rose saved him but I don't think it's enough, if someobne saved me I obviously wouldn't automatically fall in love with them...then as I was re-reading eclipse...I got this idea.

Eclipse, pg. 29

Edward and Bella are discussing Wuthering Heights.

Edward-"I still think it would be a better story if either of them had one redeeming quality"
Bella-"I think maybe that's the point," I disagreed. "Their love is their only redeeming quality."

So as you may, or may not know, Eclipse is based of Wuthering Heights. And as I've said before, Rosalie is a selfish jerk with no redeeming qualities. So maybe that could be it? Plus, I made a comparison to Imprinting. Take Jacob, this may sound a bit biased, but Jacob is acomplete jerk yet we know since he's imprinted on Renesmee, he would do absolutely anything for her. Same with Sam and Emily. SO maybe it's like Rosalie has imprinted on Emmett in some vampirish way? IDK it's just a thought.

No comments:

Twilight Source: Twilight Movie Countdown

Twilight/New Moon Playlist


Twilight Source: Latest Twilight News

Twiplayer