OH MY EDWARD! THE TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cullens

WHERE IT ALL STARTED

WHERE IT ALL STARTED
EDWARD IS THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT! THAT'S WHAT'S WITH THE FREAKIN' APPLE!

DECODE VIDEO! OME! FREAKIN' AWESOME!

THE PLAYLIST

Fall for you-"Or I won't live to see another day" "You're impossible to find"

I will follow you into the dark-I could just like picture this song on like the New Moon trailer like Bellas running toward the clock tower in slow-mow.

When it all falls apart-It reminds me of when Edward leaves in New Moon

Goodbye-It reminds me of how Bella was like falling apart in New Moon. Also (argh) it reminds me of Jacob and Bella kind of in New Moon

A Thousand Miles-When Bella's in Volterra "cuz everythings so wrong and I don't belong living in your precious memories" like how Bella thinks she doesn't deserve Edward actually didn't luv her anymore.

Hallelujah-Got nothing but time on our hands, we will make it last forver, yeah, I look at that in a really literal way.

Seventeen Forever-"You won't be 17 forever" "You're wise beyond your years"


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twihard Picks pt. 3!

My first pick for today is called "Twilight Movie EDitquette" By mysterytwilightvoice (u rock!) Also I'm going to a Twilight Party 2morrow! woot woot!
(Description: Enjoy

I am seeing the movie on thursday night and will post my review late friday night or early saturday morning )


)

My next pick is Msquared's (what a surprise right?) New contest vid!

(Description: Here's the surprise video you've all been waiting for.
It's not really a parody, but just watch the video and you'll find out.
Hehehehhuahuauahuaua.

Rules:
1. Be creative and original. No copying parodies including ours.
2. Has to do with the books themselves. No movie parodies. Books can be put together.
3. Video response to this video.
4. Posted before December 15th.

***One thing we forgot to mention, it must be an actual parody with people acting as characters.
Also, no song parodies please.
Thank you.

UPDATE: We will include Canadian contestants as well as US ones.
We will sign the shirts if the winner wants us to. )



And my last pick for today is a video by Twicurls, "The Secret Lives of Volturi Wives Ep. 3" these videos is in the Twiplayer at the bottom of the page.

(Description:
They finally made it to Starbucks. )

No comments:

Twilight Source: Twilight Movie Countdown

Twilight/New Moon Playlist


Twilight Source: Latest Twilight News

Twiplayer